Wer Englisch unterrichten möchte und ein international anerkanntes Zertifikat sucht, wird bei CELTA fündig. Das Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults richtet sich an Menschen ohne oder mit nur geringer Unterrichtserfahrung und eröffnet ihnen die Chance, auf der ganzen Welt zu unterrichten.
«Teaching English as a Foreign Language» (TEFL) sowie «Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages» (TESOL) sind allgemeine Bezeichnungen für Englischunterricht für Fremdsprachige. CELTA ist als einziges Diplom weltweit anerkannt.
Die CELTA-Ausbildung erfolgt in Englisch.
Flying Teachers gibt Celta Kurs Teilnehmern die Gelegenheit mit einem bezahltem Praktikum Unterrichtserfahrung zu sammeln und einen Kurs selbsständig zu übernehmen. Damit bekommen die Teilnehmer einen guten Einblick in das Arbeitsfeld als Sprachlehrerin und können Ihre gelernten theoretischen Ansätze aus dem Kurs praktisch anwenden.
Nutzen Sie diese Gelegenheit!
Bei Interesse für ein solches Praktikum melden Sie sich bitte direkt an: firstname.lastname@example.org
CELTA-Courses with Flying Teachers
Flying Teachers offers full-time CELTA courses. The course will teach you the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. You will have hands-on teaching practice, observe experienced teachers in the classroom and complete four practically focused written assignments.
Our courses are designed to help you gain the certificate and make the course an enjoyable learning experience. Our CELTA Centre trainers have a reputation of being supportive and helpful: More than 500 teachers have done the CELTA with us.
The CELTA is both a challenging and a professionally rewarding experience. Trainees should be prepared to devote hours of study/research outside the training sessions each week. It is highly recommended that candidates have no other commitments during this time.
You will be assessed throughout the course, with no final examination. An external assessor, appointed by Cambridge ESOL, moderates each course.
Flying Teachers has been organizing CELTA courses since 2002 and we hire and have hired lots of English teachers through CELTA. Please refer to the last page of the application form for CELTA to understand the Flying Teachers Supervised Teaching Practice Programme (STP).
- The aim of the STP programme is to provide the Flying Teachers CELTA graduates with an opportunity to acquire a minimum of 80 teaching hours in a supported environment. The trainees teach groups of adult learners, using a coursebook and following detailed course programmes prepared by the Flying Teachers Teacher Training Department.
- The teachers get paid for taking part in this teacher training programme.
- The teachers receive a detailed certificate of participation in the programme (Arbeitszeugnis) describing what they have done during the month. Participating in STP does not mean that the candidate will be hired by Flying Teachers.
- Our Quality Management Department and class observations will enable us to assess the success of the programme and the suitability of the new teacher to become a Flying Teacher. Based on that, the teacher might immediately become a member of our staff. This means that the teacher will have access to our intranet, being able to apply for the teaching positions we advertise on a daily basis. Our statistics show that we offer part-time teaching positions to 80% of the people who take part in the STF.
I liked the balance of honest assessment with the emotional support and understanding. It was a very supportive learning evironment and was very rigorous at the same time. An excellent experience all around. I have no major or even minor complaints. The course was described accurately to me from the beginning of the selection process. There were no surprises.
- Mical Lewis (Celta November 2019)