1/4 (15 Min.)
to play football tomorrow.
2. When we got to school, we
3. This is an old photograph of me when I
5. Jack is writing
8. 'Do you like that shop?' Yes, I
9. I feel very well because I went to bed very early
10. My brother was
11. Tony is looking at
13. Whose flowers are they? They're
14. Ken`s behind Mary. Mary`s
15. What`s that girl?
16. This is
give her this book.
20. I'm going to give
21. How's the baby?
22. His daughter is
24. He had previously had a car but it
several times during the spring.
my cousin since last Christmas.
2/4 (15 Min.)
1. There are twelve of us, so
get into the car at the same time.
2. Her children tell her that
old to drive a car.
3. When there's a public rocket service to the moon, her father has promised
at the moment, I'll go to the shops.
5. In a shop
6. Your bicycle shouldn't be in the house!
7. He's a good guitarist, but he plays the piano
8. Molly doesn't eat fish.
9. She always buys
10. She hardly ever eats
to your letter of the 15th.
12. Your letter
13. If I
about it earlier I would have told you.
14. I'll ring you as soon as I
15. John Marshall is a friend of mine.You
him last year when you were in England.
16. He didn't thank me for the present. That's
17. I'll have to buy
18. She looks
19. I've been looking for you
20. Send him to the baker's
21. He didn't know
or go home.
22. If you
help you, you only have to ask.
23. I'm going to the theatre tonight. So
24. He wants to get a better
and earn more money.
25. I didn't hear what he was
3/4 (15 Min.)
1. I wish I
suggest something more suitable, but this is all we have.
for her birthday.
since breakfast and I'm very tired.
4. His telegram said, 'I
on the 7th.'
5. I don't think we've met before. You're confusing me with
6. 'Did you see the man on top of the church last Saturday?' No, why
in his homework.
8. Will you be able to come to the meeting?
9. He was a good runner so he
escape from the police.
a good thing they didn't catch you.
11. That's the course of studies
12. I would like
13. He came to the party
he hadn't been invited.
14. He didn't take the flat because he couldn't afford the
15. He stayed under water for two minutes and then swam to the
16. She was sitting
on the park bench.
17. We were in the station for at least half an hour, waiting
18. How long does the train take to
19. Everyone in the factory has to be
by 8 o'clock.
20. We talked about a lot of things
the way to the office.
you before now but I've been too busy.
22. My boss never gives me clear instructions. But you
the same problems with your's, too.
23. Dinner will be ready
but we have time for a drink before then.
24. We have
for a new secretary but we haven't had any replies yet.
25. A hundred competitors had
4/4 (15 Min.)
for the job and I hope I get it..
2. I never expected you to turn
at the meeting. I thought you were abroad.
3. As far as he's concerned, one piece of music is very much like
4. She was wearing
beautiful clothes that I envied her.
5. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't
6. I crossed the room and
a light shone through the window.
7. I wish I
on the time the film started before we came out.
8. I'll ask the waiter for the bill when you
9. There was a suitcase
mine on the luggage rack.
out of the window for a moment and then went on working.
11. I'd like to take
of this opportunity to thank you all for your co-operation.
12. Our main concern is to raise the voters'
13. For heaven's
don't make a noise.
14. He reminds me
someone I knew in the army.
15. He was
that he called the doctor.
16. I daren't
to upset her.
sugar. Ask Mrs Jones to lend us some.
you that the goods will be delivered next week.
19. The Second World War
20. We can never relax in this office. New problems are continually
21. This test
a number of multiple-choice questions.
22. Hot metal
as it grows cooler.
23. He thinks about nothing but playing golf. He's completely
24. He's always
the Government but he never votes in the elections.
25. I'm sorry to
you while you're working but I must ask you a question.