The focus of the DELTA Module III preparation course is to help you :
- Develop your knowledge in relation to the ELT specialism
- Critically understand and apply principles of ELT curriculum and syllabus design to a group of learners
- Design and implement syllabuses and courses in relation to specialism
- Understand and implement methods of assessment in relation to specialism
- Present a coherent account of your project
The DELTA Module III course is assessed through a written assignment (4.500 words), which is corrected by Cambridge English Assessment.
The online preparation course will provide you with the necessary input you will need in order to be able to write your assignment.
The course is suitable for:
The DELTA modules are for practising teachers. Length of practice is not as important as the quality of the teacher’s previous experience and whether they can demonstrate that they are now ready to progress to a higher level qualification.
- Flying Teachers has been organizing DELTA Preparation courses courses since 2006 and we have an excellent Pass rate. The success rate in June 2020 was 100%.
- Course start and course time depends on demand.