English is the most spoken language in the world and is taught as the first foreign language in many countries. English is a «must» for everyone today.
Course participants learn to use English routinely in everyday life. They gain confidence in speaking, reading and listening.
The course is aimed at anyone who wants to acquire English skills very quickly or refresh their existing knowledge for everyday use, leisure or for an upcoming trip. Young people from the age of 16 can also take part in the courses.
- Training of listening, reading and speaking skills.
- The course follows a clear structure
- In addition a booklet is used.
To improve speaking, reading and listening skills in order to be able to communicate well in various everyday situations..
Completing the placement test is a prerequisite for registering for a course.
Number of lessons
- 30 lessons in 2+ weeks
- 3 lessons of 45 minutes per day
The participant receives a course participation certificate from Flying Teachers with an attendance of at least 80%.
- The course takes place as part of the teacher training to become a Cambridge English teacher and is supervised by experienced English teachers.
- Course duration 6 weeks.
- Course in small groups of 6 to 12 participants.
- Registration deadline for max. 12 participants.
- Definitive course reservation after written registration before the start of the course.
- Course material included.
- Confirmation of participation is subject to course postponements, cancellations due to insufficient number of participants by the registration deadline.
- The right to participate applies exclusively to the definitely confirmed course and is not transferable to other offers or alternative start dates.
- There are no course fees.