English Weekend B2/2
- In this course, all four language skills are practised (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking).
- English in day• to• day business means: Attending meetings, telephoning, holding presentations, business correspondence, interviewing candidates.
- The course follows a clearly structured course plan.
- The group works with a course book and/or booklet.
- Reaching the next level.
- Improving English skills at your workplace.
- Completing our placement test is a requirement to register for one of our courses (absolute beginners excpeted).
- Each course participant attending at least 80% of the lessons receives a course certificate of attendance from Flying Teachers.
- After completing all parts of the course, the participant may sit an international language examination.
- The price of the examination is not included in the course fees. Registration for the examinations is handled separately.
- Should the number of participants not have reached the stipulated minimum, we reserve the right to cancel, postpone, or (with the agreement of the participants) adjust the fees per person accordingly.
- No courses on public holidays.
- The right to join a course is only valid after completed registration and payment of course fees.
- The course confirmation permits the participant to join the course as mentioned. The participant has no right to change to a later course.
- Course fees are only refunded if responsibility for the participant no being able to join the course lies with Flying Teachers.
- All prices exclude course materials. There are no further registration fees.
- Under certain circumstances, the course teacher may change during the course.
6 lessons of 45 minutes per day for 10 days.
04.12.2021 - 19.02.2022
Zurich, Berne, On-Line
09:00 - 14:00
Amount of lessons
Duration of lesson