These courses are taught by trainees who are doing an initial Teacher Training Course at Flying Teachers.
If you want to learn German quickly, our monthly intensive courses are the right courses for you.
Course content and aims
- The course aims to guide students towards the next level of language competence according to the Common European Framework Reference.
- New input and learning tasks will focus on the following: Speaking (main focus),Listening, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary and Grammar, Cultural awareness.
- The teaching methodology will enable the learner to be very active during the lessons, which are dynamic, varied and use modern course material.
- There is no second language used in the course. This means that the students can not expect a teacher to translate the input into another language. German is the only language used by the teacher and by the students as well.
Before registering for a course, please take our online placement test.
- Participants who attend at least 80% of the lessons receive an end-of-course certificate of attendance issued by Flying Teachers.
- After completing all the course modules, the participants can register for an internationally recognised exam.
- The examination fee is not included in the course price. The registration process for internationally recognised exams is to be completed separately.
General terms and conditions
- An Intensive course lasts 4 weeks.
- Size of the group: 4 – 14 participants.
- Deadline of the registration: one week before the course starts.
- The participation in a course is only confirmed after the registration process is finalised and the course fees paid.
- Flying Teachers does not accept reservations for seats other than by upfront payment.
- A minimum number of participants is required for a course to take place. In case of insufficient number of participants, Flying Teachers reserves the right to cancel, postpone or adjust the fees per person accordingly (with previous agreement from the participants). §
- Costs are not refunded if the participant can not attend due to external reasons not caused by Flying Teachers.
- The course confirmation only allows the participant to take part in the course he/she has registered for. The participant does not have the right to transfer the participation to another course date.
- Prices do not include course materials. The course materials costs CHF 35.00 – CHF 55.00. There are no additional fees for registration or enrolment.
- A change of teacher may under certain circumstances occur during the course.
- Flying Teachers reserves the right to decrease the number of lessons or change time of day in cases where the number of participants is to low.
- There are no lessons on bank holidays.