You Talk! A2/B1
- The aim of our conversation courses is to reduce inhibitions and to increase your communication skills.
- The course follows a clearly structured plan.
- The completion of Placement Test is a requirement for course registration. (Absolute beginners are not required to complete a placement test)
- A course lasts five weeks.
- The groups are limited to a total of two to twelve participants.
- Should the number of participants not reach the stipulated number, we reserve the right to cancel, postpone or (if the participants are in agreement) adjust the costs per participant accordingly.
- No lessons on official public holidays.
- The right to join a course is only confirmed upon written registration and payment of course costs.
- The course confirmation is only valid for the particular course defined on the confirmation. It does not enable the participant to switch courses from one month to the next.
- The course costs are only refunded if non-participation is Flying Teachers‘ fault.
- All prices exclude course materials. No further registration fees are required.
- Under certain circumstances, a change of teacher may occur during the course.
1 lessons of 90 minutes per day for 10 days.
01.11.2021 - 01.12.2021
Berne, On-Line, Zurich
18:00 - 19:30
Amount of lessons
Duration of lesson