Dear customers and clients
The health of our participants and our employees is our top priority!
In accordance with the regulations published by the Federal Council, all teaching at schools in Zurich and Bern will be suspended until further notice.
But we will stay there for you and offer Virtual Class!
You can follow our courses from home, anywhere in Switzerland.
Our courses will be modified according to the following decisions:
- From 16 March 2020, there is no classroom instruction on the premises of our schools anymore.
- "Learn comfortably from home" is our new motto! All course participants can continue their courses (including private lessons) with us as Webinar Virtual Class.
- All courses will then continue to be held ONLINE (ex : tutoring for kids & young adults,
- Our certificates and training teachers (like TELC, Celta, Cambridge…) are currently not available in Webinar Virtual Class. We will keep you informed as soon as possible about the next step.
- Our front offices (Zurich and Bern) will remain open as usual
The situation changes from day to day and we will of course keep you informed about the latest changes and adjustments.
Thank you all for your understanding
Best wishes and good luck for further learning.
Your Flying Teachers Dream Team
Flying Teachers supports transparency!
Flying Teachers has been involved in education for many years.
Only with transparent information can people interested in further education make the right choices.
Reference of a teacher
I must say, I am so impressed with the courses and resources that Flying Teachers provides. My brother taught for many years as a teacher at another prominent language teaching company from Switzerland, and he had to create most of the material himself, whereas I open up the lesson plan, and there's even a quizlet study set to match the activities! Awesome!
- D. Gerster
German for workplace integration
Your current level in German is A2/B1. Are you looking for work and therefore need to improve your German?
Course cost per lesson only Fr. 5.-!
Only for people with residence in the City of Zurich.
The City of Zurich subsidises this specific course.
Do you live in the city of Zurich and do you have a "Caritas-Culture-Legi"? If yes, the course fee as well as the cost of the material will be reimbursed to you. Please note that the reimbursement is only possible if you attend at least 70% of the course.
SVEB Info Day
Register for the info day to get more information about SVEB. The information day takes place in Zurich, Bern or online (data on request).
- Zurich (Löwenstrasse 20) from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Bern (Marktgasse 25) from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The event dates can be found in the registration.