Are you ready to tap into your full potential and meet the challenges of the digital transformation?
In this e-learning self-study course you will acquire all the skills you need for teaching attractive online courses
Join our e-learning-course to find out about the skills, knowledge, digital tools and resources that you will need to teach online classes and/or supplement your face-to-face course with digital resources and blended learning.
- When to use online and blended learning
- Structuring and planning online lessons
- Creating and using digital course material
- Selecting and using meeting tools and digital resources
- Flipping the classroom and using lesson time efficiently
- Methodology of teaching different abilities and contents online
To enable the teacher to transfer face-to-face teaching and planning to an online environment.
To enable the teacher to create and use digital course materials efficiently
To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to use meeting software for language teaching.
To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to supplement the main course material with a variety of digital resources
To enable the teacher to select and use effectively tools and techniques for online and blended learning courses
To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to flip the classroom in order to use online teaching time efficiently
To raise the teacher’s awareness of how to teach different abilities and contents online
- How to design blended and online learning courses
- How to structure and deliver online lessons
- How to create and use digital course materials
- How to select appropriate meeting tools and use them
- How to use a variety of digital resources to enhance your lesson
- How to flip the classroom
- How to teach listening, reading, speaking, writing, vocabulary and grammar online
The course is ideal for:
Teachers who are either unfamiliar with teaching online or want to improve their existing skills – independent of time and place
This course is completed entirely through self-study without any support by a tutor
You can also choose our extended course: “Certificate: Teaching Online” that builds on the e-learning contents but also includes group-lessons and a final assessment by a certified Cambridge English CELTA/DELTA trainer.
For a short introduction to the fundamentals of teaching online, also see our online group-workshop or individual training: “How to teach English online” taught by a Cambridge English Celta/Delta trainer.
Look for both courses here: Teacher-Trainings “Fit to Teach Online”