The purpose of DELTA Module One is to:
- develop candidates’ knowledge of historical and current theories of first and second language acquisition
- increase candidates’ critical awareness of approaches and methodologies and the way they are used in a range of English language teaching contexts
- extend candidates’ knowledge of language systems and skills and the ways in which they are used
- increase candidates’ knowledge of learners’ problems in developing language and skills proficiency
- enable candidates to critically evaluate teaching and reference materials and resources in a range of English language teaching contexts
The DELTA Module I course is assessed through the Cambridge DELTA Module I exams, papers 1 and 2.
Online training course on modern English teaching methodology, focusing on the exam tasks candidates will complete in DELTA Module I papers 1 and 2.
The course is suitable for:
The DELTA modules are for practising teachers. Length of practice is not as important as the quality of the teacher’s previous experience and whether they can demonstrate that they are now ready to progress to a higher level qualification.
- Flying Teachers has been organizing DELTA Preparation courses courses since 2006 and we have an excellent Pass rate. The success rate in June 2020 was 100%.
- Course start and course time depends on demand.